Need Some Help with BU-353

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some Help with BU-353

I have a BU-353 receiver. When I boot up my system the light on the receiver stays red all the time.... I can run the GPSinfo software and everytime I launch it I have to change it from Com1 to Com3 where the receiver is. I start it and it starts putting out data...

Then I go into RR and it gives nothing like its not running. But the light is still red so I assume its working. Now after messing around with it and launching RR several times the receiver starts blinking and then RR sees it...

So I must be missing something. I have RR config set to COM3 I'm not sure what else to do at this point.

Point me to a document or lend me a hand... Please

Troy
    Batmaninls
    www.evorbust.com

Solid red means it's on but doesn't have a satellite lock yet (which means it does not yet know where it is). Blinking means it has satellite lock and is sending position data.

Also, make sure you are using a com splitter like xport if you have more than 1 application using the same data (ie RR AND IG4).

Comment

Were do I find the Xport splitter thing... Is this hardware or more software?
      Batmaninls
      www.evorbust.com

Comment

Originally posted by Batmaninls View Post
        Were do I find the Xport splitter thing... Is this hardware or more software?
        software, do a google
        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
        Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

ty Ken... I need them relays tooo please sir....
          Batmaninls
          www.evorbust.com

Comment

wow that was easy..... Ok now I have a Xport on my system.... lol thanks to all for giving me a hint of what to do...

This stuff just keeps going... I don't think I will ever get through this...
            Batmaninls
            www.evorbust.com

Comment

Working...
            X