Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/2-1 DIN similar to Antec Multimedia Station

Happy gobble gobble day!

I've been contemplating on how to add tactile buttons to a carpc setup. A touchscreen is nice, maybe even with a built in radio...however, I'm curious if there is a product out there similar to the Antec Multimedia Station [HL]LOWER HALF[/HL] without the graphic display. This would allow control for volume, scrolling, hard buttons for gps/music/etc. If it were single din or half din(preferable) I can still add a flip out screen and possibly a half din dvd player.

Any input is appreciated!
    Over a year later I guess it's true...a carPC is NEVER complete

2002 Mustang CarPC

Originally posted by Archy88 View Post
    Happy gobble gobble day!

I've been contemplating on how to add tactile buttons to a carpc setup. A touchscreen is nice, maybe even with a built in radio...however, I'm curious if there is a product out there similar to the Antec Multimedia Station [HL]LOWER HALF[/HL] without the graphic display. This would allow control for volume, scrolling, hard buttons for gps/music/etc. If it were single din or half din(preferable) I can still add a flip out screen and possibly a half din dvd player.

Any input is appreciated!
    I have spent days looking for this, and I never found anything but the single knob media station that Antec/iMon/Thermaltake produce. Hopefully, someone will come out with a single din with multiple knobs. I suggested it to Soundgraph (iMon), but it looks like they may sold the ultrabay to antec instead.

http://www.antec.com/usa/productDeta...n=us&id=30125#
    My opinion is my own.

Comment

Working...
    X