Just thought I'd share.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought I'd share.

I was recently looking for fan grills that matched my car better. i came across this very very cheap site that sells things for amazing prices. One thing that caught my attention though were 2 USB soundcards. I guess they are made for laptops, because they only have a sound out and mic in port. One seems to be a standard card and only runs $6.95, thats a amazing deal. Then to get even more amazing, they have one that comes with 7.1 virtual surround sound, that only costs $7.95. This would be nice for trucks or cars that only use 2 speakers. I decided to buy the Virtual Surround Sound version since my 15" in the back has the ability to use IR headphones. Here is the link to it. http://www.buyextras.com/asusbvi7suso.html
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

"If it sounds to good to be true....."
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Originally posted by HiJackZX1 View Post
      see around, its the general price for noname usb soundcards...

virtual 7.1 > this should be a CMedia CM101-119 chip, and this option is a really big bull*****!!! its only a reverberation + bassboost, sounds horrible > i disabled it immediately... i have a CM108 in my car. the sound quality is average, but there is no real bitperfect kernel streaming support... now im working on a PCM2706 based stuff, its quality is much better. the only advantage of CMI is the EAX2.0 support for games > nothing...
      "case": Skoda Superb Elegance 1.8T
      Asrock G41MH-GE, E2180 2GHz dualcore, 1024MB DDR2/800, Samsung F1 750GB/7200RPM/32MB, M4-ATX, Lilliput FA1011 HDMI touchscreen, ASUS Xonar DG PCI, homemade Quectel L10 USB GPS

Comment

Working...
      X