Into S3 Suspend, boots cold :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into S3 Suspend, boots cold :(

I recently updated to a jetway jnc62k MB and a SSD. The SSD takes a little longer to resume than my ol' sata. I have alwasy wanted to use S3, and now I have a capable board. Problem is, when I shut down (using M2-ATX) it goes into standby as it should. If I start up within a minute or two it comes out just as it should. When I come out after more than 10 minutes it does a cold boot. My battery is fine and I have no problems with power during or after this. I have changed the Registry for the USB as i googled a solution and found this was recommended. S3 is enabled in the bios as well, windows power options set to "Standby"..

What can I do>?

Check your M2 jumper settings and refer to the manual. Hardoff should be set to never.

Comment

the m2 cuts power and hence the ram loses its saved state after a set period.
      Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
      1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
      30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
      Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post

the m2 cuts power and hence the ram loses its saved state after a set period.
        Ya know I can't believe I overlooked this..I guarantee that is what it is.... I'll give it a try in the morning and report back, THANKS!

Comment

Working...
        X