X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.opussolutions.com/

checkout this....http://www.opussolutions.com/

any suggestions or comments?

Suggestion #1 Use Opus as a search string in the boards search function. Read.

Suggestion #2 Ask power supply questions in the power supply forum.

That's it. It'll save you some flaming.

Comment

Originally posted by ddt
      Suggestion #1 Use Opus as a search string in the boards search function. Read.

Suggestion #2 Ask power supply questions in the power supply forum.

That's it. It'll save you some flaming.
      first off, my question had nothing to do with power supplies directly. secondly, why does everyone have to be so rude and lazy and tell me to "search" in the time it took you to right that post and warn me of a "flame" you could have posted a real suggestion about the ATX Vehicle Workstation that opus offers. Ify ou have nothing good to say dont say anything at all.

Btw ill take time to search but I would like a concensus of what people think as of now. not months ago......

Would anyone like to help the n00b out?

thanks, Lucas

Comment

the reason why he told you to seach is cause this topic has been talked about to death, there are tons of reviews if you search the threads. I'm a newbie also and just looking for completely unrelated stuff i've read tons about it. Consensus is good if you can afford it.

Whoojong

Comment

I see 4 products on that page. If you wanted to discuss the workstation, why didn't you mention it? Sounds like YOU are the one being lazy. BTW, the power supply is awesome. Got mine in tonight.

Comment

SWEET GOOD TO HEAR. what type of MB you got? what type would i need to get to run that dc/dc psu?

Comment

I have an Epia M 9K. Not sure what the spec are re a type of mb.

Comment

Originally posted by infx708
                I see 4 products on that page. If you wanted to discuss the workstation, why didn't you mention it? Sounds like YOU are the one being lazy. BTW, the power supply is awesome. Got mine in tonight.
                How much did you pay for that beauty?

Comment

Originally posted by FRIT0
                  first off, my question had nothing to do with power supplies directly. secondly, why does everyone have to be so rude and lazy and tell me to "search" in the time it took you to right that post and warn me of a "flame" you could have posted a real suggestion about the ATX Vehicle Workstation that opus offers. Ify ou have nothing good to say dont say anything at all.

Btw ill take time to search but I would like a concensus of what people think as of now. not months ago......

Would anyone like to help the n00b out?

thanks, Lucas
                  Just saying look at this site when you're asking about a specific product tends to get things off on the wrong foot, especially when opus employees post on this board. The atx workstation is only the case+dc-dc, and the case isnt that extrodinary. Any atx/microatx/flexatx/itx/mini-itx motherboard would work in it. And the PSU alone is $189.
                  -Nick

Comment

secondly, why does everyone have to be so rude and lazy and tell me to "search" in the time it took you to right that post and warn me of a "flame" you could have posted a real suggestion about the ATX Vehicle Workstation that opus offers.
                    Well first off I don't know a thing about the ATX Vehicle Workstation. Your post was more than a little vague. It's like giving a link to Microsoft and asking what one thinks. Get to the point.

Secondly you can take your attitude and stick it in your ***...or if you need any assistance I can do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ddt
                      Well first off I don't know a thing about the ATX Vehicle Workstation. Your post was more than a little vague. It's like giving a link to Microsoft and asking what one thinks. Get to the point.

Secondly you can take your attitude and stick it in your ***...or if you need any assistance I can do it for you.
                      No FU*CKING help once again. just dont respond if you have nothing to contribute. since you dont no jack about the workstation..........you can take this how you want, but your attitude sucks and im done with this conversation, just end it!@

Comment

You should consider taking your own advice.

Comment

ladies ladies... honestly u guys r wearing ur knickers on too tight

Comment

don't you start too

Comment

No FU*CKING help once again. just dont respond if you have nothing to contribute. since you dont no jack about the workstation..........you can take this how you want, but your attitude sucks and im done with this conversation, just end it!@
                              a fine example of how to make a good impression for a new member. I can see FRITO will contribute a lot to this forum.

Ask a better question get a better answer..... and you wonder why we still have English classes.
                              TruckinMP3
                              D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Working...
                              X