Hardware check

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardware check

Putting together a system for a buddy. Haven't been in the new hardware scene for a while, but looking around this looks like a good base. If anyone has any recommendations or reviews of this I'd appreciate it.

Jetway NC92-330-LF Dual Core Atom 330
    http://www.logicsupply.com/products/nc92_330_lf

I'd pair that up with a 1GB DDR2 stick (to keep hibernate resume quick) and sata 2.5" drive (160 or 250). Powered by a M2-ATX and stuffed in a VoomPC2 case. Does anyone know if low-profile DDR2 is required?

I've got a spare Lilliput 619 that we'll use temporarily as we "feasibility test" the system and get the software config right, then we'll look at an in-dash solution.

Thanks!

CarPC v2.5 up and running - all hardware installed, skin configured, and iG tweaked like crazy. Now for OBD-II, and voice control, and camera plugin, and... :nutz: - it never ends!

Well I guess I'll have to do the review on the new Jetway board, and I'll just assume the need for low-profile RAM.

CarPC v2.5 up and running - all hardware installed, skin configured, and iG tweaked like crazy. Now for OBD-II, and voice control, and camera plugin, and... :nutz: - it never ends!

Comment

Working...
    X