No announcement yet.

M4-ATX Case

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4-ATX Case

I try to find a Case for My CarPC Project Compatible with M4-ATX Power Supply.

Can anyone give me links with cases i can use with M4-ATX Power Supply ?

Thanks In Advance

Re: M4-ATX Case

The M4-ATX doesn't fit in most CarPC cases. I haven't seen anything specifically for CarPC use, but maybe this can be modified for your use.

This seems like a nice solution too.

Good luck!

Depends on what kind of case you're looking to use. Check my Honda project link for pictures/information on the larger scale case I'm using with an enclosure just for the M4.
      FAQ to the FAQ - Great Starting Point

My 2006 Honda Accord Carputer - Work In Progress
      My 1997 Chrysler Concorde Carputer - Died

Thanks a lot for your answers,

i try to find a case to put M4-ATX, Motherboard etc.

but after a lot of search nothing....

i have in my mind somethning like Black Box PCI Mini ITX Case for Carputer Car PC with PCI Slot

Another possibility is to take the above case and work on it to put M4-ATX Inside

What do you think?

I use an M4-ATX with a Little Falls 2 mobo and I couldn't find anything that didnt need modification either. If you're handy with a Dremel, you can make what you need like I did. Granted, it doesn't look like an amplifier, but it works great! Oh, and since this pic I added another 2.5 HDD, still runs cool. I started with a standard card file box and made templates for all the devices I wanted in it and started planning with wiring and airflow in mind. I'll post pics again after I paint it.

thanks for idea !!!!

You're welcome.
              BTW, I got that card file box at the Goodwill store for $1.50