Looking for TV Antenna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for TV Antenna

I am looking for a TV Antenna that I can hide in my back window. That way my friends in the back can watch TV on our trips. I have seen one that looks like a cell phone antenna but I don't think that would work well. Any ideas? What has or has not worked?

Thanks,
    Asok
    2000 Grand Prix GTP
    667 mHz PC | 512 PC 700 | DVD | ATI All-In-Wonder | 100 Gig HD | 7" LCD

Re: Looking for TV Antenna

Originally posted by Asok
    I have seen one that looks like a cell phone antenna but I don't think that would work well.
    They suck. I'll let you have one though... if you want it.

Comment

My Power Am/Fm antenna makes a great tv antenna when it is retracted. When it is up it barley works at all.
      2002 Golf TDI With Phatbox . Blue 87 Supra Needs to go, Grey 89 Targa with stock Radio.

Comment

Thanks, you can keep it. Don't think it would be worth the shipping.
        2000 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

DDT, didn't you use this one at ONE time. I thought you said it worked really well.......?
          BossTone74

Comment

Originally posted by bosstone74
            DDT, didn't you use this one at ONE time. I thought you said it worked really well.......?
            How well did it work and what all else did you have to buy?
            2000 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by bosstone74
              Yeah, I still do. The other antenna was bought prior to having bought one of these (I've bought 2 now).

Comment

Originally posted by Asok
                How well did it work and what all else did you have to buy?
                It works pretty well. As far as other stuff to hook it up? Some wire to get power and ground to the amplifier and some coax to go to the tuner is all.

Comment

Can you trim it down to size?
                  2000 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

You should peobably ask the manufacturer. I don't know as I didn't have to trim it a bit.

Comment

Working...
                    X