Could this be used for multi-zone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this be used for multi-zone?

I was thinking about multi-zone and full functionality touch-screen/gps/music and thought about this unit that uses 1 usb port on the host for each terminal but each terminal could have its own touchscreen ect but still use the 1 gps ect anyhow here is the link and welcome your thoughts on this solution http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...398&CatId=3509 SNO

No you would still have issues sharing the GPS without third party software...

This is similar to displaylink and other competing technologies...its going to be very resource hungry for a task that really doesn't need a hardware solution.
    openMobile - An open source C# Front End (why choose openMobile?)
    - Always Recruiting Developers -
    Like what you see? Donations are always welcome

Comment

I didnt know that they released this version. I called ncomputing and they told me that a touchscreen and even a KVMP switch should work, the problem is that it has never been tested by them in an exotic environment. So basically I would to buy one and be the giny pig. It only costs $115.00 so it wont hurt to much. This would save me money per unit, and powering them would be so simple. i can use my current rear built unit as the server for the units. i still have to do research on how this would work though with CF and what not.
      Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
      4X MK808b
      3x Perixx Touchpads
      3x 7 inch Screens
      1X 7 inch motorized Screen
      1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Working...
      X