No announcement yet.

Shuttle XS35GT-804 Intel Atom D510 (1.66GHz, dual-core) Intel NM10 Next-gen NVIDIA

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shuttle XS35GT-804 Intel Atom D510 (1.66GHz, dual-core) Intel NM10 Next-gen NVIDIA

link here

What are your thoughts?

I see no reviews, feedback or anything on this unit on the forum.
    Perhaps it's too new?

Looking to buy it in 2 days (waiting for my pay )
    Also the ozy dollar is doing very well to import goodies right now!

doesn't look too bad. but like all the other units like this, the biggest issue is powering it.

it 'should' have a 19v power adapter(carnetix power supply), but newegg only lists that it is 40watt adapter, not the voltage..
    My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
    "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
    carpc undecided

yeah, i noticed that.
      Don't expect it to be much power draw as it it's fanless etc..
      will be powering the LCD the PSU, including it's accessories (GPS, usb etc)

Just picked one up

soundman98 was correct - it requires a 19V DC input - luckily I had a Carnetix CNX-P1900 lying around that puts out 19V. The only thing I can't figure out is which connector on the motherboard is for the power switch so I can create a y-adapter cable kinda like what came with the Carnetix CNX-P1900 Mac pack.

Has anyone else picked one of these up? If anyone knows where the power switch connector is on the Motherboard let us know and I'll do a proper review once I get it up and running with the vehicle power supply.
        2011 Black Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon | 20" KMC Rockstars | 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers | Rugged Ridge XHD Front Bumper | Kicker KX350.4 amp

Hi 99bravada, I would be very interested in your results, especially in splicing a wire into the PC's power switch for remote start from the Carnetix.

I'm currently selecting a computer to power my CarPC setup and the XS35GT is on the short list.