No announcement yet.

M2ATX enough power for ASUS AT5NM10-I?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M2ATX enough power for ASUS AT5NM10-I?

My VIA SP13000 just croaked and I'm looking at getting the ASUS AT5NM10-I Intel Atom D510 mb. I already have an M2ATX and am wondering if this can reliably power the ASUS. I was reading the documentation on the ASUS and it states if using a 20 pin and 4 pin ATX connectors that at least 15A on the 12v rail is recommended. Is this correct?

Does anyone have any experience with this MB? I like the fanless design because I have a hatchback and the fan on the SP13000 was quite annoying.
    "completely computer illiterate"

Well I figured I'd follow up on my own question. I ended up getting the Asus motherboard despite not hearing any feedback on it. I'm happy to say that the M2ATX can power it with any problems and it runs quite smoothly. Booted up right out of the box. So far, so good!
    "completely computer illiterate"

Asus at5nm10-i

Glad to hear that the M2ATX worked great with that board. I just received the Asus AT5NM10-I a couple of weeks ago and have been trying to figure out which PSU to use.

I was wondering if you had your setup documented anywhere and what types of problems you might have ran into with the PSU/motherboard/CPU combo as I intend to run the same in my car.

My Blog -

Carputer Progress
      Design [||||||||--] 80%
      Install [||--------] 20%
      Software [||--------] 20%