any motherboard with video out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any motherboard with video out

anyone know some brands that have all in one sound vga out but with video out too? I realize that amptron Mb have it , because I read it in a topic but how can I know if a Mb
    have video out?
    Thank you

I found one with a cyrix 200mGX for $80 at:

http://computer.tatung.com.tw/pc/

Call Betty Sun at 800-827-2850.
    -Jay

Comment

Madcow, have you had any problems with the Tatung board?

Anyone know of any others? Please provide model number and or website.
      Thanks

Comment

Supermicro makes some small microATX boards with tv-out. 370SED, 370SWT ans P3SED i believe...the only PC Chips group(amptron and the like)motherboard with tv out as an option is the 766. Asus makes some boards with tv-out as an option. It is hard to find places that sell the boards with the tv option(I haven't found one yet). but you can find the supermicro boards are easy to find with pricewatch

Comment

DSo , the Amptron main boards have tv out? because in the specification doesn´t say that , only says in board sound and vga out
          Thank you

Comment

PC104

Does any one know of any PC104 or biscut PCs that support STR?
            Aut cum scuto, aut in scuto

Comment

Amptron boards are actually made by PCChips, so bear that in mind when you purchase one. Rather, purchase two since one will be bad.

They do not have TV out, but they do have integrated audio/VGA/LAN/Modem. I use one in my player.
              Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
              Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
              "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

I'm gonna go with this..

Shuttle FV24

- Onboard Audio and Video w/ tv-out, 10/100 Mbit LAN
                - I/O: 1 serial port, 1 parallel port, 2 PS/2, line-in, line-out
                - i pci slot

perfect size for my MP3BOX...

go check it out:

http://www.shuttleonline.com/spec.php3?model=fv24
                02' JETTA Blk/Blk
                It's my baby.....
                I habn't done that much...
                but I'm working on it...
                hehe..........but I really want MP3box.
                P.S I spell my e-mail wrong when I sign up @ hotmail oh..well..hehehe

Comment

Working...
                X