Info on hidden car cameras somewhere?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on hidden car cameras somewhere?

I've always wanted to hide a few cameras and a microphone in my car but I can't seem to find any good info on how to actually do it. Every time I google it I just get a million ads for cheap crappy cmos button cameras.

Has anyone actually hidden a decent camera in their vehicle that would actually pick something up in low light that people aren't going to readily notice? I live in a highish crime area and would like to be able to actually catch someone if I got my vehicle prowled or stolen

What do the bait cars use?

I picked up a few Sony CCD chipset cameras from securitycamera2000.com I've ordered from them 3x w/out an issue, and they're overseas. Great shipping times, too. They have a couple low (.01) LUX cameras on there reasonably priced that actually take a very, very good black and white video image. Check them out here: http://www.securitycamera2000.com/ca...i-Spy-Cameras/

Comment

just be very careful with your local police(if you were to get pulled over with such a system)-- in certain states, it is illegal to record police conversions. if they find out, it can be some serious fines..
      My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
      "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
      carpc undecided

Comment

Working...
      X