Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innovatek W72GPS subwoofer hookup?

Hi guys,

I bought an Innovatek W72GPS head unit, and am slowly doing my install. I have the headunit installed, and a week or so ago i bought a used Infinity Basslink T Sub with built in Amp(250w RMS). Anyways, the BasslinkT has line level inputs as in RCA, but there is a L/R input. The Innovatek appears to have a single RCA type connector to run to a Sub. How can i use the RCA connector to hook up to the BasslinkT if the headunit has a single RCA plug and the Sub needs a L/R?? Is this normal?

can someone help me out with this?

thanks,

ginnz.

Originally posted by ginnz View Post
    Hi guys,

I bought an Innovatek W72GPS head unit, and am slowly doing my install. I have the headunit installed, and a week or so ago i bought a used Infinity Basslink T Sub with built in Amp(250w RMS). Anyways, the BasslinkT has line level inputs as in RCA, but there is a L/R input. The Innovatek appears to have a single RCA type connector to run to a Sub. How can i use the RCA connector to hook up to the BasslinkT if the headunit has a single RCA plug and the Sub needs a L/R?? Is this normal?

can someone help me out with this?

thanks,

ginnz.
    Use a spiltter

Comment

thanks, i got er all done. the used sub i bought ended up not working anyways ;-( i ended up buying a new basslink and got it all hooked up, and it sounds amazing! thanks....

ginnz

Comment

Working...
      X