Photo's of my Double din setup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo's of my Double din setup

OK guys, here are the photo's of my setup. I went to the mini-box place and picked up my power supply. It is a small operation but the people there were totally cool. They let me in the back where I got to see the whole operation. They had Epia motherboards all over the place.

It turns out they actually loosely dimensioned the mini-box after a car stero (they actually had car steros lying around the place!).

The guy who designed the power supply wasn't there at the moment but the lady I talked to was really cool. She showed me all sorts of mini-boxes and setups as well as told me all about the design and stuff.

Anyway, I will be going back in a couple of days to return a second power supply so if you guys have any questions you want me to ask then post them. In the mean time here are the pics to my setup.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/adamis/ls....src=ph&.view=

Should be sweet when it's done...Please post the progress!!!
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s
    IamDefiler.com

Comment

Been there

Looks good, I also went with the double din setup but I didn't have the mouting depth with all the cables attached. Have you tried it in the car yet? Is your dash deep enough? After I built mine I found out it wouldn't fit. sux.

Comment

It fits with zero inches of clearance, I had the most problems with the connection for the speakers and the keyboard. Odly enough I had enough room for a full size serial connector but not those items. I'm still playing around with it, but yes, I have had it all in the dash and working.

Comment

Working...
        X