motherboard screws up if LCD goes bad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motherboard screws up if LCD goes bad

I have a GA-Z77N-WIFI Gigabyte mobo and have been having an issue with one of my LCDs where the controller board goes bad. After this the Mobo wont boot and goes into stupid mode untill i pull it out and power it with a normal ATX power supply and lcd AND REFORMAT IT! anyone have good luck with any other 1155 mini itx boards? Im loosing it between the LCD controller going bad and the mobo fudging up.

I am using a DSATX btw.

Comment

I have same motherboard and using M3-ATX. Make sure the CPU connection is powered too.. I have had no issues with mine. A few others have same motherboard as well and haven't heard of any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by redheadedrod View Post
        I have same motherboard and using M3-ATX. Make sure the CPU connection is powered too.. I have had no issues with mine. A few others have same motherboard as well and haven't heard of any issues.
        "The CPU connection?" Is that the four prong, two yellow two black i believe? Anyway everything is hooked up. The 24 pin, which the DSATX only has 20 pins for, and the 4 prong, along with the hhds. Im at my wits end.

Comment

What kind of CPU are you using? Is it low powered? I am using a 55 watt CPU in mine.

Comment

Originally posted by redheadedrod View Post
            What kind of CPU are you using? Is it low powered? I am using a 55 watt CPU in mine.
            No its a 65W:
            Intel Core i3-2120 Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz LGA 1155 65W Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2000 BX80623I32120

Comment

Working...
            X