Audigy 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audigy 2

Does anyone know if it will fit into a Shuttle case?

I would hate to buy one and the damn thing wont fit.
    What im curently listening to.
    My complete carpc setup

Why would it not fit?

I own the card and will take a few measurements if that helps. Its a pretty tall and long card.
    -TJ
    Smart Playlists Plugin for RoadRunner
    CarPC - 05 Acura TL Navi (pics soon)
    Retired CarPC - 03 Infiniti Qx4

Comment

I have one as well, but it's not that big if I remember. No larger than an Audigy or Live!. Then again, I do have the OEM version so maybe it's bigger because of the Live! Drive connector.

Comment

I have just seen a few fotos of that card, I noticed it does look kinda bigger than a noraml PCI card.

tejesh83 If you can take some measurments of it, I would really apreciate it. Thanks for the offer.
        What im curently listening to.
        My complete carpc setup

Comment

I have the Audigy 2 in my SB51.

Comment

Can an Audigy 2 make a perfect sound like a Pioneer setup can? I mean with speaker time delay. Loving 6.1sound by the way.
            System in progress:
            New install in progress...

Comment

Dimensions : 7in(long) x 4in (tall). It sticks up 1/4in above the metal bracket. The highest surface mount is a little less than 1/2in off the board. I think the shuttle case will accomodate it just fine.

Undertaker:

Under speaker setup, there are options available for speaker position and delay.
              -TJ
              Smart Playlists Plugin for RoadRunner
              CarPC - 05 Acura TL Navi (pics soon)
              Retired CarPC - 03 Infiniti Qx4

Comment

How are u all running the Audigy 2 in 6 speaker mode? Your head unit only has a stereo input on the back. Are you running the Audigy directly to the amp? Where does your head unit fit in? Do you even need a head unit with such a setup? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ConeKlr
                  Are you running the Audigy directly to the amp?
                  Pretty much
                  [H]4 Life
                  My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                  It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                  I'm a lesbian too.
                  I am for hire!

Comment

i have a audigy2 in a shuttle case and it fits just fine, infact i have both PCI slots used, one is a radeon pci vid card and the other is the audigy2 card.

For the people who have their sound card wired directly to their amps, does it sound any different than just taking one of the audigy's outputs and running a 1/8 mini to RCA stereo cable to your aux input on the head unit, and using the head units outputs to the amps?

Comment

Originally posted by tejesh83
                      Dimensions : 7in(long) x 4in (tall). It sticks up 1/4in above the metal bracket. The highest surface mount is a little less than 1/2in off the board. I think the shuttle case will accomodate it just fine.

Undertaker:

Under speaker setup, there are options available for speaker position and delay.
                      OK, that is the end of mij idea of using a DSP radio, like a Pioneer.
                      System in progress:
                      New install in progress...

Comment

Working...
                      X