Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difference between M10000-Nehemiah Core and M10000??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between M10000-Nehemiah Core and M10000??

What is the difference between them?

thanx
    matt

I've found some information on the site below. It lists the main differences between the Ezra and the Nehemiah cores.
    Have fun reading

The Tech Report Epia M-10000 Review

Comment

Nehemiah is newer and better. There are some performance related differences between the two. I read an article about it and tried to look for it but just couldnt find it. If you go to mini-itx.com you should find some stuff. There is a review on the nehemiah that has some benchmarks.

I just purchased the nehemiah for 164 shipped from monarchcomputers.com. The best on pricewatch.com and they have a good reseller rating.
      Hardware: M10000 / 2.5" 700meg Solid State Drive / 30 gig 7200 rpm HD / DigitalWW 7" LCD / USB Touscreen / X10 Lola Remote / Serial GPS
      Current Project: Turning Nissan Steering Wheel Remote into Joystick to control Frodoplayer

Comment

how hard is it to put a mobo in a case. better to spend more and get the mobo already installed in a case or buy mobo and case seperately?

thanx

Comment

For an itx it involves 4 screws to get it on the case, one plug from a power supply to the mobo, and a few wires for the power button, reboot button, hard drive led and power led.

Pretty simple to do. Takes about 10 minutes. All you need is the mobo book (included with the mobo) for information so you know where each wire goes on the mobo for power reboot led's etc. Its pretty straightforward. If you have any questions if you do it seperately regarding wires alot of people around here should be able to help you out.

If youre little squimish about doing it yourself well then the only way to learn is to jump in. But honestly its really easy to wire it all up. Just make sure to do it somewhere free of any static electricity but that should be obvious.
          Hardware: M10000 / 2.5" 700meg Solid State Drive / 30 gig 7200 rpm HD / DigitalWW 7" LCD / USB Touscreen / X10 Lola Remote / Serial GPS
          Current Project: Turning Nissan Steering Wheel Remote into Joystick to control Frodoplayer

Comment

awesome, the book is the instruction manual that comes with the mobo?

Comment

Ya...i just edited it to add that.

Comment

Working...
              X