Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Control neon lighting, lights, amps, etc from pc?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control neon lighting, lights, amps, etc from pc?

has anyone heard of this or tried this? I am very interested.

I dont think this has been posted before (if so, my bad)

CAN BE SEEN HERE
    92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

I agree it looks pretty cool. I would probably give it a run if I had a Pocket PC or if this had palm support, but I don't feel like waiting for my computer to boot to turn on my fog lights.

Comment

do a search for a parallel port relay control. wizard pc wrote a nice program to control this board and also cproaudio has a serial interface he uses.
      99.9% complete.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/212327

Comment

please post if you are interested in possibly purchasing one. right now its 49.99+10 shipping = $59.99, I am currently exchanging emails with them and I can probably get a good discount if anyone else is interested. So if you are please post

It has a security feature, a nice interface, and would be ideal for touchscreen. comes with

Control Interface

Power Cord for interface

Serial cable

CD-ROM with software for both PocketPC and standard PC platforms

Installation guideline manual on CD with software

Support VIA email
        92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

Comment

Depending on cost I might be in on a group buy.

Comment

hmmm, looks a lot like my stuff....
            Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
            Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
            I'M DEBT FREE!!
            I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Hey Wizard. You ever think about trying to intergrate your product with Media Engine? That would be smooth to the enth degree!

Comment

I might be interested.
                Does it inculde eveything needed? Do I need to do anything other that run the remote lines into the "Control Box"?

Anyone else find it strange that he registered for Ebay in Oct 2002 and has 0 feedback?
                2004 F350 Ext. Cab
                System not reinstalled in it yet

Comment

Wizard, is yours like this? how much is the relay box for it and how much does it cost for the relay box?

I like the interface of this one. I emailed the guy and this is the reply I got

Depending on how many you would like, I can sell them to you for $89 a piece. If you want them more on the 50+ range, we can work something out. I am just releasing this to try to sell them, so I haven't established a base price on them yet (hence the reason auction was set at 50 to start with a BIN for 99.) Maybe you would be interested in one, to check it out and see how you like it. Email me back!

Thanks for your interest,
                  Chris.
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  I dont know if I wanna spend $89 a piece on a group buy. I will get him down under $49.99!! , Who might be interested...nothing is close to for sure yet, i am just seeing if anyone besides me might be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoon747
                    Anyone else find it strange that he registered for Ebay in Oct 2002 and has 0 feedback?
                    I was thinking that very same thing

Comment

Relay board (must be assembled, took me 20 minutes) $35.63
                      http://www.mpja.com/productview.asp?product=6074+KT

thread about my software (with source)
                      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...=relay+control

and apparently, the exe files ARE infected with something, or mcaffe thinks that since the code accesses the hardware its a virus.
                      I'M DEBT FREE!!

Comment

oh yeah, ask him what kind of interface the hardware is (parallel, serial, USB) and if you can get a picture.

and ask him if it works with XP

i have this sinking feeling that he "borrowed" my code
                        I'M DEBT FREE!!

Comment

I emailed him and he said it works with xp

Comment

I emailed him again about those questions and I expect an answer sometime on Monday. I will post the reply i get back from him

Comment

it DOES work with XP, serial interface and..........

Comment

Working...
                              X