This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is customs charges?

Does anyone know roughly how much the customs charges would be to get a 7" LCD monitor from DScustoms shipped to the UK, I know customs charges will be incurred I am just wondering how much.

Thank You

Version1

Depends if Dave is willing to send it as a "Gift" on the customs declaration, or state full value for insurance. Not sure what it would actually cost though. Been a while since I bought anything that expensive from the US.
    4x4 in a turbo stylee.

Comment

Oki, thanks for the info, will have to ask Dave although that wells fargo wallet thing is playing up, do you know of anywhere native I could get the LCD I also need to get a din size DVD which does SVCD also, decided a carputer is not for me for size/location limitation of my car 'A2'.

Thanks

Version1

Comment

I can help you wiht that, but the price will be dearer.

Falken who posts here is in the UK.
        He has those screens for 350 +8 shipping all in.
        Look in this thread Falken has a link to the screen on his site, where you can buy online.
        4x4 in a turbo stylee.

Comment

Ouch, its ok, I have just purchased a sat nav unit from ebay for 500 and it comes with 6.5" TFT so i will have to make do its only .5" diff and comes with a top of range blaupunkt sat nav unit.

Thanks for your help

Marlan

Comment

Working...
          X