No announcement yet.

Need help

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

Ok, i know i am going to get flamed for this being a Noob and all, but i hope someone will be kind enough to help(i have search but i am so stupid when it comes to this **** i have no idea what they are talking about.) What i want is GPS, and music thats it. I want a touch screen with this system also. I have looked at a few different 7" LCD touch screens and they are around 350 bucks, is that a good price? Anyhow what all will i need to make this work as far as motherboard, video card, sound card, harddrive etc. Thanks for any help you can give me, flame away also.

Any decent mobo, any decent video, and decent hard drive .. those are all up to you. Go find a GPS unit with a USB or Serial Connection .. make sure the mobo you pick has either a USB or Serial port (just saying this because some people are REAL dumb).

As far as LCDs ... I say go with the DSCustoms 7" screen... $400 with Mp3car Discount.

Also, go get an Opus Power Supply ( ... well worth it. be sure you know how your'e going to wire this all into your car's sound system and plan plan plan ahead.

83 mp320i 285k
    83 mp320i
    99 mp323i

7" Lilliput w/Touch, 150 W Opus, 2.4ghz P4 533fsb, 512 DDR 333mhz, GPS, WiFi Inet, 40g Maxtor 7200rpm, Laptop DVD/CD-RW w/USB2.0 Bridge, WinXP Pro.

God damn stupid NAH wont do it cause then I will get banned or flamed as well. But anyway glad to see another 3S owner. Hit me up on AIM some time name is in my profile. We can chat and set you up.

Do you want to run a carpc?
      What im curently listening to.
      My complete carpc setup