No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!!!

where can i get the cb-110, or whatever the rca input adapter is from pioneer? it is on their website, but i didn't see any purchase links, and noone else (crutchfield, best buy, etc) seems to have it.

also, with usb or parallel cd/dvd roms, is the transfer rate fast enough to play mp3s and dvds smoothly?

for ntsc screens, do they run on a different resolution than normal vga screens? the one i am looking at lists resolution at something like 960x234. is this normal? would i have trouble running windows, or have a really distorted picture?

thats all for now. thanks for all the info so far. it is most appreciated.

As far as the CD-RB10 goes, you'll have to call them to order it. The number is on the site somewhere. That's how I got mine.

I haven't had any problems with my USB HD (besides the cost, ouch!)

My guess is that it will go up to that res, so you can probably run it at 800x600.

either call them (1-800-pioneer) or stocks them, you might have to call them too because not all of thier inventory is in thier cart software.

I called pioneer and ordered it over the phone for mine...

ps. part number you are looking for is cd-rb10

Crutchfield does carry them. I got mine from them but i don't remember the part number. Call them and ask or email them and they will tell you the part number.