Audigy to Speakers?? Best option?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audigy to Speakers?? Best option?

Finally got my carpc in- delighted with it but a few questions.

I have an audigy 5.1 soundcard and at the mo im usin a set of 5300 5.1 speakers powered off an inverter. It sounds great but the satellites look terrible and wires etc.

My question is what is the best way to use an audigy in a car pc setup? Should i keep the existing sub and just use some kind a cable/jack to connect from the back of the sub to my existing four 50watt speakers already in my car from my old cd changer??

I really know nothing about audio so any help or links would be really appreciated.
    thanks
    XBOX Civic- dcdc converter, 7.2" touch lcd, Evox, Gentoox, 160 gig hdd, Wlan on the way, Custom Paint job

my best recommendation is get rid of those speakers and do it right. Buy yourself some speakers for the car.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17116

thats why
    What im curently listening to.
    My complete carpc setup

Comment

I kno kno- ive read lots of ur posts on this subject of desktop speakers in a car but i really dont have the money for anything really good. Im gonna stick with this setup for the time being.
      So any suggestions on how best to connect this up to my 4 50 watts??
      thanks
      XBOX Civic- dcdc converter, 7.2" touch lcd, Evox, Gentoox, 160 gig hdd, Wlan on the way, Custom Paint job

Comment

Working...
      X