X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defiler

oops

what??
    92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaFox
      oops
      I wholeheartedly agree.

GingerPrince

Car changed for TVR Griffith 500, so computer de-installed. Using a Dension 100ix w/60Gb HD unit in the interim.

Carputer Install - http://www.stuffandting.com/carputer/
      CarBox Software -- http://www.stuffandting.com/carbox/

Comment

Why thank you for those kind words, Alpha...
        Aura MR62 (F and R)
        My Current MP3s
        IamDefiler.com

Comment

Is this a thread to discuss the defiler?
          Stop Buying New Music CD's.
          Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

who do you want to know about defiler?
            Is he a bad egg? Does he not ship items properly? He gave you a virus?...

That's it road trip to Florida!!!!!
            Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

Originally posted by samc
              who do you want to know about defiler?
              Is he a bad egg? Does he not ship items properly? He gave you a virus?...

That's it road trip to Florida!!!!!
              OK Here is the story. (and this is not BS.)

I get this chat from Alpha stating he bought a Creative USB MP3+ blaster sound device...not sure if that's the exact name or not. and no it's not the Extigy, it's the new smaller silver one. He told me he hates it and asked if I still had my M-Audio Sonice USB sound device for sale. I did. He wasn't sure about the sound quality he would get from it so I told him, being the nice guy I am , if he didn't like it he could send it back and I would give him his money back. THIS WAS AFTER I OFFERED TO SEND IT TO HIM FOR FREE TO TRY IT OUT FIRST, BTW.

So, he gets it, says the bass sucks and he wants to send it back and get his money back. I told him NP because I gave him my word. I told him "...send it back and when I get it I will paypal your money back.". (I did get a shipping number from UPS but have not recieved it as I write this.) So, I asked him to please post on the forum here the situation and how I was an honest person to deal with just so I don't have possible issues in the future.

AND THIS IS THE POST HE GAVE ME ...

So, once again, THANKS A LOT ALPHA...I REALLY appreciate the KIND words you left for me after I let you send an item back you bought from me.

Everyone, please feel free to flame this guy at will.
              Aura MR62 (F and R)
              My Current MP3s
              IamDefiler.com

Comment

Alpha don't mess with my boy. Lets see a peaceful conclusion to all this.
                Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

have the posts in question been deleted? I haven't seen any negative posts about that "williard" boy
                  Stop Buying New Music CD's.
                  Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

No - posts just nothing...I think my post prior to this one is more of an explination/rant then enything else...That's all.
                    Aura MR62 (F and R)
                    My Current MP3s
                    IamDefiler.com

Comment

Working...
                    X