Source Code for 40x4 or 20x4 LCD????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source Code for 40x4 or 20x4 LCD????

Hi, does any one out there have a Microsoft Visual c++ v6.0 source code for the the LCDs.
    I have tried numerous time to port the DOS versions to windows version with no success. The only success so far is that i can write to the screen, but i keep getting duplicate character. Anyone out there with source please let me know. Thanks
    abcd-1
    Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
    You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

I have source code for C++. Email me at [email protected] and Ill send it to you

Comment

Hi .... i would like to know if someone could supply me some code for the HD44780 compatable lcd displays units.

It will be used in dos ... pascal ... c ...

It is for a 20x4/40x4

Thankx
      the spaceknop

Comment

my email is [email protected]

Comment

I have LCD srouce, email me at [email protected]

Comment

Does anyone know if there is any LCD source that was written in QuickBasic? hehe its the only language I know and i wanna play wiht my LCD without having to talk to a friend who knows C first....

Comment

I know that VB has a hard time getting acess to the parallel port. You would need to use a .dll or two. Im not sure if quickbasic is like Visual Basic. My friend is taking AP C++ and Im going to have him make me some LCD programs when he gets good.

Comment

Quick Basic and LCD. I wish. Is there a way to work with a lcd in qbasic. If there was I would love it. Does anyone know how to communicate with a lcd. I know "LPRINT" works with a printer but not a lcd.

Comment

I have a source code for QBasic for those HD44780 LCD screens if anyone wants it email me at [email protected]

Mprover/mprover can you please email me your C++ source code ?

Thank you very much.

------------------

Fosgate
                  Fosgate

System Comp V3 - In progress.
                  Low power MB with C7 CPU, DC-DC PSU, car ECU link, USB TV, GPS, 7" TFT, Wireless, Voice.

Comment

I would also like the C++ source mprover. my e-mail is [email protected]
                    - [email protected]-

Comment

Guys i got your emails and i will try to send the source code tonight ok...

its 9:30 in the morning here in OZ

------------------

Fosgate
                      Fosgate

System Comp V3 - In progress.
                      Low power MB with C7 CPU, DC-DC PSU, car ECU link, USB TV, GPS, 7" TFT, Wireless, Voice.

Comment

make sure you send me some qbasic source...
                        please
                        [email protected]

Comment

cant you smart guys squeeze your heads together and make a great program for HD44780 lcds?
                          i want to display more **** than just mp3tags. Like ripping status aso
                          Pentium II 266 MHz, 32 MB RAM, 2 GB HD, network, IRman, modified
                          keyboard, 2*40 LCD, WinMe with Win98lite, Girder.

Comment

http://lcdriver.pointofnoreturn.org

This is a program called LCDriver.. it puts a control panel in that allows you to setup several different programs to access the LCD.. there is a nice Winamp plugin along with others for system resources etc etc.. might be worth looking into.. I believe there is example source code as well.
                            MP3 Cavalier - http://www.mp3cavalier.com
                            MP3 Grand Prix - http://www.mp3gp.com

Comment

Working...
                            X