Best site to buy a mini-itx MoBo.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best site to buy a mini-itx MoBo.

Any one know the best place to buy Mini-Itx motherboards. Best price, quality, good shipping, etc. Looking for a Nehemiah 1ghz board. Thanks.
    -=Chevy CarPC=-

ETA: When i get more time

-Custom Fiberglass Case
    -Epia M-10000 Nehemiah 1Ghz
    -Sony CDRW-DVD Drive
    -Seagate 120mb Hardrive
    -Opus 90w Power Supply
    -Lilliput 7" LCD

Originally posted by alienjj
    Any one know the best place to buy Mini-Itx motherboards. Best price, quality, good shipping, etc. Looking for a Nehemiah 1ghz board. Thanks.

I have bought many many many things through this company, always with good results, and they have about the cheapest prices around:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/kmexpres...s--via-c3.html
    My OLD Carputer: http://www.mp3car.com/node/18137
    Currently, Don't have a carputer :( I sold my lincoln and bought a '93 Acura Vigor, plan on putting a carputer in it one of these days. You can see my vigor at: This Site

Comment

I just bought two Via EPIA Mini-ITX ME-6000's at a local store, Fry's Electronics. (There's only about 25 Fry's I think, mostly in California, one in Las Vegas, and two or three between Colorado and Texas, if my memory serves me correctly.) The shocking thing was that the mobo's were unit priced about $35 lower than the best price I found online.

As far as online shopping goes, www.mini-box.com has all the EPIA Mini-Itx boards available, last I checked, but I've not purchased from them, so I can't give an opinion there.

Comment

For online purchasing you may want to try idot.computers or Logic Supply or Monarch Computer or New Egg . I have dealt with Logic, idot & New Egg with good results, although you'll probably get the best deal from Monarch and seems to be a popular choice from previous posts. I am sure by doing a you'll find these and more.
        System:
        Epia M1000 w/512MB PC2100, Xenarc 700TS, ATI 7500 PCI, OPUS 150 PSU, 2.5 40GB 5400 HDD, 802.11g PCI, Slim Slot DVDR,
        Gyration RF Kybrd, OBDII adpt. + sftwr, XP pro, iGuidance/Royaltek GPS NAV, XMPCR, Kenwd KAC-8401 4 chnl amp, 10" pwd sub

Comment

thanks
          -=Chevy CarPC=-

ETA: When i get more time

-Custom Fiberglass Case
          -Epia M-10000 Nehemiah 1Ghz
          -Sony CDRW-DVD Drive
          -Seagate 120mb Hardrive
          -Opus 90w Power Supply
          -Lilliput 7" LCD

Comment

idot.com was great with their shipments and even helped me out with an issue and took a MB back after it failed.
            Aura MR62 (F and R)
            My Current MP3s
            IamDefiler.com

Comment

www.ewiz.com

Originally posted by alienjj
              I bought mine about 2 weeks ago from www.ewiz.com

EPIA Nehemiah M10000 for $152 plus 5.72 shipping for Fedex Ground. You can't beat that!
              So far:
              M10000 Nehemiah, 1Gb RAM, Opus 90w PS, Buffalo Tech WLI2-USB2-G54, 160 Gb HDD, GlobalSat BU-353 GPS, iGuidance, Zippy EL-610, Panasonic CW8123B Slim Slot CDRW/DVD, 10" Lilliput, Sony XA-300, Sony CDX-MP30 Head, OBD-II

Comment

Definitely iDOTpc.com. They have very good selection of small form factor components. If you are looking for supports and itx compatible products, definitely iDOTpc.com. They even have the P4-ITX motherboard available now!!

Comment

I have also had great experience with idot, highly recommended!

Comment

I've used LinITX from the UK twice.

Both times the board arrived quickly, standard delivery took 2 days. Special delivery (1gbp ish more) was next day.

Both packages arrived well packaged. And goods worked as expected. Although the 150watt FlexATX mini PSU with a 1000hour MTBF died within one hour, although I did open it up, so that may have been something I did while in there.
                    4x4 in a turbo stylee.

Comment

Working...
                    X