Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REQ:Wiring diagrams for Kenwood

Hi, I've done some search before...
    I'm searching for wiring diagrams for Kenwood cd to headunit cables/connectors

TNX!
    - My project would be in the works right now...
    - (sorry for my english :o)

Originally posted by mechrekt
    Hi, I've done some search before...
    I'm searching for wiring diagrams for Kenwood cd to headunit cables/connectors

TNX!

No suggestions?

Comment

If you mean the CD/MD Changer adapter cable to Line In RCA, you are out of luck. The Connector has a small PIC microprocessor moulded into the connector that sends a serial bit stream to the HU to tell it it's a Aux Input. You have to buy the cable. It's $65 Australian, but I think it's dirt cheap for what it does. It's also isolated to ground, so you don't get any loop hum or noise from an inverter if you are running one.
      BjBlaster! Car MP3 & Carputer!
      bjblaster.com

"The solution to one problem is only the beginning of another"

Comment

Originally posted by Bj
        If you mean the CD/MD Changer adapter cable to Line In RCA, you are out of luck. The Connector has a small PIC microprocessor moulded into the connector that sends a serial bit stream to the HU to tell it it's a Aux Input. You have to buy the cable. It's $65 Australian, but I think it's dirt cheap for what it does. It's also isolated to ground, so you don't get any loop hum or noise from an inverter if you are running one.
        Yes I mean that cable...

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X