Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Economical In-dash Mp3 player with Aux in for iPod?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Economical In-dash Mp3 player with Aux in for iPod?

Hi~~
    I have an old truck that I like to take to the creek. Because I am fearfull of someone breaking into it while I am on the creek, I am looking for suggestions for a "decent, but economical" in dash player that has an aux input for my iPod.

It would be nice if it were capable of playing data CDs but not completely necessary. Just a FM radio unit with an aux in would be acceptable. I was hoping to find something around the $100 or cheaper(Remember this is just my creek truck).

Can someone suggest a "decent" unit that will get me and my iPod to the creek and back?
    Thanx
    Coscar

Originally posted by coscar
    Hi~~
    I have an old truck that I like to take to the creek. Because I am fearfull of someone breaking into it while I am on the creek, I am looking for suggestions for a "decent, but economical" in dash player that has an aux input for my iPod.

It would be nice if it were capable of playing data CDs but not completely necessary. Just a FM radio unit with an aux in would be acceptable. I was hoping to find something around the $100 or cheaper(Remember this is just my creek truck).

Can someone suggest a "decent" unit that will get me and my iPod to the creek and back?
    Thanx
    Coscar

This is what I use with my pod:
    http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S...o&i=055CDCX437
    pretty cheap but it has a front aux in and a removable face plate.

Comment

Working...
    X