identify motherboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• identify motherboard

I got two of these mini itx case with motherboards for $20 for both.. they work great but i cant find any info on them... like what bios i can flash them with (to change the boot screen and things)

the only model number i can find on it is Eipa-933AFIC

it seems to be this unit at this link... the falcon CF51

http://www.targetpc.com/hardware/barebones/cr51/

however its bios doesnt have the auto mp3 and vcd/dvd function i have read about on some sites.

mainly i am looking to see what bios i can flash it with (and modify with my own boot pic)

well one of them is fully built(1gig ram 30gig hd and is going to be installed in a dressed up orange civic (picks on www.vertexmotorsports.com) i will take pics of the install as i install it this weekend.

after this isntall i may put a spare 160 or 250 in it.

I have the cr53, it the same but uses the m10000 nehemiah. The mobo is made by fic, i flashed mine using the via bios flasher. It actually fixed some problems when i updated. Also in the user's manual it says use the bios and drivers found on VIA's website.

Download the latest bios and use reshack (a resource hacker app) to change the background
    Falcon cr53 w/ via epia m10000. Nokia 3650 blutooth phone.
    Better than winamp. Click here for qcd player.

Comment

Thats the problem, i dont know what motherboard it is... i did cpuid and it states is a 933 running at 1000mhz ... but still dont know what to flash it with

Comment

no ideas what this motherboard is or what would be safe to flash it with?

Comment

a flashlight

lol
          Falcon cr53 w/ via epia m10000. Nokia 3650 blutooth phone.
          Better than winamp. Click here for qcd player.

Comment

Originally posted by churnopol
            a flashlight

lol
            tried a maglite .. didnt help...

Comment

Could you post a hires pic of the board?
              So far:
              M10000 Nehemiah, 1Gb RAM, Opus 90w PS, Buffalo Tech WLI2-USB2-G54, 160 Gb HDD, GlobalSat BU-353 GPS, iGuidance, Zippy EL-610, Panasonic CW8123B Slim Slot CDRW/DVD, 10" Lilliput, Sony XA-300, Sony CDX-MP30 Head, OBD-II

Comment

Working...
              X