NLX Form Factor PCs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NLX Form Factor PCs

Hey ya'll. I have my PC in an NLX form factor case MS-6204 by Microstar International, and it rocks. Its so tiny. Perfect size. 11 x 13 fits perfectly under my back seat in the truck and all was built in on the mother board, ATI Rage Video, Yamaha sound card, 10/100 network. Im not usually to fond of these all in one motherboards, but it is great. The only problem is this takes some weird proprietary cd-rom drive, like from a laptop. One of those kind where the tray IS the drive. To date Ive seen it made by mitsumi and panasonic, but I CANT FIND ONE ANYWHERE! Everyone is always sold out of them or on backorder. Anybody out there with a case like this that knows where I can get one. I got a full size CD-Rom strapped on the top ( for the GPS map CD) and thats just to sloppy.

------------------
    Offroad
    06' F-150 FX4 4x4
    MII12000 and StreetDeck

Where can I get one of those cases? A web site maybe?

Comment

Man its been so long now I forgot where it was I got it. Here is the MSI site where you can see where they sell them at.
      http://www.ibuyer.net/msi/prod.html?msi=283354

I just did a search out on the internet for MS-6204 and ended up finding some places that sold them.

Hope this helps. LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND THE CD-ROM DRIVE!!!

offroad
      Offroad
      06' F-150 FX4 4x4
      MII12000 and StreetDeck

Comment

Possibly this will work, Im not quite sure: http://www.techstore.com/ts/spec_info.asp?sku=421HPD182
        Better hurry, only 3 left right now...

-wc

Comment

I dont really need the whole computer, just the small case. anyone know where to get one of any kind? Before I have to build one.

Comment

Are you able to disable the network adapter in the bios?

Comment

Yeah, but why? I dont have it disabled when I drive around and it never causes any issues or anything.
              Offroad
              06' F-150 FX4 4x4
              MII12000 and StreetDeck

Comment

Working...
              X