X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Via Epia M10000 power button

Hi

I'm new to this forum - i'm doing a pc build in a landrover 90

my question is this - can the power button be used to initiate soft shutdowns? i know this is a function that is controllable by windows, but presumably the mother board has to be compatiable.

if it can be - i'll be looking at a system to shutdown the pc when the ignition is turned off

Thanks

Luke

Yes... but that is controlled by windows
    New CarPC on the way again I think. I miss my old one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LandyLuke
      Hi

if it can be - i'll be looking at a system to shutdown the pc when the ignition is turned off
      One word: Opus

Welcome to the forums, by the way

Garry
      Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
      www.aimee.cc

Comment

Cheers Guys

whats an opus? if it has any bearing on your replies - i'm planning to fit the m10000 into a travla c134 case, and i'm looking at this power supply

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3460619022

Comment

Do a search for Opus.

With that combo you're looking at (ITPS and PW120/PW120A) you still will not get the best power setup. The Opus is the best. It probably won't fit in the c134 case, but that's cos it's so good.

You can find out all you need about the Opus by a simple

Garry
          Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
          www.aimee.cc

Comment

wiring up an opus with a travla c134 would be near impossible - gettin an ats power loom into the case is not going to happen!!!

i dont think the opus does anything that the audioforge doesn't especailly as i'll be running it of a seperate battery thus eliminating engine starting spikes - and it will fit into the case with the mobo - a tight fit in the c134!

Comment

Working...
            X