What are the best speakers ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best speakers ?

I am looking to build my system on a very high budget. Were looking at 2000$. I've always heard Infinity Kappas are the best and I was gonna go with that for the
    2 x 12" Subs
    6"x9"
    6.5" Componite
    What should i get for the two amps for the subs and 6"x9"s.
    What headunit I was looking at the silver and blue Alpine is that the best ?
    and finally what crossovers do i need and things like that.
    I appriciate all help.
    THX---Late

I'm really not sure what the best speakers are. I've always heard that MB Quartz Q series speakers are the best composite. Then as far as the sub goes it all depends on your music type. Either way you should bring some of your music to a stereo shop and test out all the different speakers (just don't tell them that you plan to buy them online for half the price ) 2000+, I'm ******* envious of you man. Maybe someday.........

Comment

Originally posted by An7iK10wN
      I am looking to build my system on a very high budget. Were looking at 2000$. I've always heard Infinity Kappas are the best and I was gonna go with that for the
      2 x 12" Subs
      6"x9"
      6.5" Componite
      What should i get for the two amps for the subs and 6"x9"s.
      What headunit I was looking at the silver and blue Alpine is that the best ?
      and finally what crossovers do i need and things like that.
      I appriciate all help.
      THX---Late

check out focal speaksers for component/rears...McIntosh is known good amps, but if i were you, the one thing iw ould absolutley do, under all circumstances.....JL W7 SUBWOOFER......definetly the best on the market - mate it to a JL 1000/1 amp (the 12 or 13 W7, and you will never beat that bass.
      Cheap Laptop, great for Carputer!

Comment

Working...
      X