D-Link FM radio drivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Link FM radio drivers

Anybody know where to get updated drivers for the USB d-link radio? My carputer blue screens everytime I start the radio when it wakes from hybernation. If the carputer is restart it works fine, but once it goes into hybernation and wakes up I can't use the radio anymore without bluescreening. Anybody else have this problem? Solution? Thanks all

are you using Radiator or the original software? If you are using the original stuff, you might wanna try Radiator (search for it here in the forums) it is much better and is currently supported unlike the original software.
    2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

im using radiator and im having the same problem

Comment

I use these drivers under Windows XP and have no problems. It's from the d-link australia site. Click here to download

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Digital
          I use these drivers under Windows XP and have no problems. It's from the d-link australia site. Click here to download
          Thanks... I'll try it

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Digital

Didn't work =( Still blue screens after waking up from hybernation and running the radio.

Comment

I get the blue screen with the D-Link drivers on my Epia but not on my Dell. And it only happens some of the time. Most strange.

Comment

Working...
              X