Sharp 10.4 LCD Screen with Touch Screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharp 10.4 LCD Screen with Touch Screen

Hello everyone I found this on EBay earlier today. You do not have to bid for it you can call the number below and order stright from them.

I just order it with no problems. The 12 volts DC pulls 1.5 Amps for all of those who need to know and the have 55 of them left.

----------- FROM EBAY --------------------

thank you for looking, made by sharp and has 10.4 " viewable screen, 16 million colors, standard color VGA 640x480 LCD micro touch screen monitor, over-all size-12"x9"x2" uses a standard VGA cable and a standard serial cable and both cables are included with every monitor, also runs on 110 volt or 12 volt,and a 12 volt DC power supply is also included with every monitor, also DOS&windows 95&98 drivers on CD are included with every monitor and all monitors are calibrated and work perfect, now you can save $b$i$g$!!for the next 30-days only $300.00 each !!!!!!!! and free shipping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have alook....in this auction you are bidding on one only (1) touch screen monitor, they are all made by SHARP and they are all three years old and they all work perfect! also they all can be used in cars,boats,aircraft, or ?....new they all cost $3800.00 each//// but in this auction i am asking only $300.00 each and giving away the shipping and handling but only for the next 30 days so hurry folks don't waste time the supply will not last !!!!!!!!!! satisfaction guaranteed!! credit cards ? yes !! please call Frank monday thru friday from 11am to 6pm est. and place your order and pay by credit card for instant shipping !!!! 941-355-2100 thanks, enjoy and good luck......for more great items please visit my other auctions......

-------------------------------------------

Awol

[This message has been edited by Awol][ (edited 08-18-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Awol][ (edited 08-18-2000).]
    Awol

my $0.02 cents (value is based on the intelligence of the person reading this message)

what is the link for this bidding, i want one of it

Comment

Get the phone out of the message I posted and call the guy. You can buy it from him directly no bidding needed at all.

Awol
      Awol

my $0.02 cents (value is based on the intelligence of the person reading this message)

Comment

i just get one it these baby

Comment

So now that you got it, how is it? how bright?? I bought one based on my hope for a good solution. Please let me know what you think when you get a chance.

Thanks

Comment

Cameron: I think we both got the same screen I just noticed you other post on here. About it be passive matrix it could be but I was talking to somepeople about it and we all agreed that a screen that came out 3 years ago and it cost $3800 would most likely be Active matrix. Now I could be wrong since I really don't know how much touch screen cost. But lets hope for the best

Awol
            Awol

Comment

i call the sale man up and he told me it is tft screen. most of tft are active matrix stuff so it would be good. for the price of $300 and touch screen, i think it is a deal even if it is not matrix

i bought one this afternoon. I wish i have $ to buy couple of it

Comment

Has anybody played a DVD movie through this touch screen? If so, how is it? If not, is it possible? Thanks for any info.

Comment

I have a DVD on my PC, but i havent gotten my screen in yet. I'll let you know.
                  Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
                  Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
                  I'M DEBT FREE!!
                  I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Working...
                  X