Where CAN I LOCATE THIS!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where CAN I LOCATE THIS!?

Well It seems to me that mini-ITX boards are a little pricey so i decided to go the cheap route.

Get a MicroATX board - 60 bucks

Get a Celeron 2 ghz - 60 bucks

that alone is the cost of some mini-itx boards.

But going that route I will need more power down the line so I figure I should get a 150 OPUS DC PSU

But where!? I can't find any place to buy from

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
    2005 Ford Mustang GT <- - - UPDATED PICTURES

2003 KAWASAKI Z1000 - CUSTOM MODZ

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

I may have a few needed parts.

Well, the board and CPU you can buy on PriceWatch.com. That place is cheaper than getting parts from major distributors in the US.

P.S.
    Buy Intel board. They have a nice fan control and voltage monitoring functionality.

Comment

alright I like your case that you have a micro-ATX in but I need to use the AGP slot on the the motherboard and maybe one pci slot. So give me your price for the 150 OPUS DC PSU and a case that is slim like the mini-ITX

-KYLE
      2005 Ford Mustang GT <- - - UPDATED PICTURES

2003 KAWASAKI Z1000 - CUSTOM MODZ

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

Originally posted by mbkowns
        alright I like your case that you have a micro-ATX in but I need to use the AGP slot on the the motherboard and maybe one pci slot. So give me your price for the 150 OPUS DC PSU and a case that is slim like the mini-ITX

-KYLE
        Sorry, no dedicated Mini-ITX case.
        From what I understand, there are plenty of those around.

Do you have to have an AGP slot? There are some very decent on-board video adapters available. I like the one I have (Intel Extreme Graphics 2), no complains. I had to give up the slots idea to limit the size of the case.
        I wasn't worried about PCI adapter because most of them can be replaced with USB ones.

For a stand-alone Opus 150 PS, check out prices in the news section of this forum. It is a good deal.

Comment

i may soon be in the market to sell my mini-itx mobo.

probably gonna be about 60 + shipping... not sure how much shipping 'll be.

Comment

Working...
          X