LCD (no not the drug)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCD (no not the drug)

I need to get an LCD for my carputer and was wondering if any came in the same size as a CD deck because now i have a big gaping hole there. I just need a simple two color version that displays the song playing.

yeah they come in that size... assuming the car u drive has a single DIN space...GM cars and some Chrystlers have a 1 1/2 DIN space, so u will need to make a mounting board for it, to get it to properly fit.

Comment

uh...the drug is LSD....

you must have had a few too many bad trips

Comment

lol Meatballman!

Comment

I have a Matrix Orbital 40x4 that fits perfectly in a Jeep Cherokee single din space. Most 40x4's have the same size frame, but you have to be careful... Some don't.
          http://www.jeepmp3.com/
          CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
          Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

PatO,
            I just finished moving my MP3 setup from my 78' olds into a 87' Jeep Cherokee Pioner. You say that yours is in a jeep, Do you have pics? mabey we can exchange ideas. I'm finding the jeep a little more difficult to install than the oldsmobile was.

Thanks

------------------
            Monger
            ICQ-7207702
            Monger
            ICQ-7207702
            UPDATE: I moved farther north. Now its even too cold for the deer; only moose now

Comment

LOL LSD i cant believe I screwed that up!

My car needed an adapter for my cd player to fit maybe i could use it with the lcd. What is that size? 40x4?

Comment

Watch it with those adapters...
                The perty chrome frame around my 40x4 fit perfectly in the DIN spot in my dash. The circut board behind the lcd extended out 1/4"-1/2" behind the dashboard...

For most LCDs, You should be able to track down the manufacturer and get specs on the viewing area, frame, and circuit board.
                http://www.jeepmp3.com/
                CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
                Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

Working...
                X