Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy 90w Opus?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where to buy 90w Opus?

    Is there any place where I can buy a 90w Opus? I searched everywhere and they are all sold out. Mp3Car wont have them for at least a month, and I can't wait that long.

    Thanks

  • #2
    Order from www.opussolutions.com (the source). I got mine in about a week.
    http://www.arizonasportcompacts.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Cherub211
      Order from www.opussolutions.com (the source). I got mine in about a week.
      I too need to buy a 90W Opus PSU.

      Only the 150W model is listed on www.opussolutions.com.

      Anyone know where you can buy one?

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes the website only shows the 150watt version. I emailed the owner to see if he has any.

        In case he does not, are there any other places that carry them?
        thanks

        Comment


        • #5
          You could try http://www.karpc.com, that's where I got my Opus 150W, and I know he had at least one 90W OPUS available last Saturday. If he doesn't have it in stock you'd need to add a few days onto the delivery for him to get it from Opus. So you might want to try KarPC and Opus and see who can get it to you sooner, at the better price, etc. KarPC is in the L.A. area.

          You can read about my positive customer experience with KarPC here http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=173414.

          Comment


          • #6
            Product Part # 1+ 10+ 100+ Description
            DCX3.1209 $142 $132 $124 90W 12V DC-DC PCB module w/ Cable kit
            DCX3.1209U $150 $140 $132 90W 12V DC-DC Open frame w/ Cable kit
            DCX3.2409 $160 $150 $140 90W 24V DC-DC PCB module w/ Cable kit
            DCX3.2409U $177 $166 $156 90W 24V DC-DC Open frame w/ Cable kit
            DCX3.op1 $12 $10 $9 Remote/ Trigger control option

            PCA2-1215 $180 $172 $165 150W 12V DC-DC PCB module w/ cable kit
            SFX-1215 $190 $182 $175 150W 12V DC-DC Enclosed unit w/ cable kit
            DCX2.1215.XPC $200 $190 $180 150W 12V DC-DC with Shuttle XPC bracket

            The 90W DC-DC power supply is in stock. The 150W power supply has a lead time of 4-6 weeks.

            the response i got from my email to opus

            Limey

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LimeySTI
              Product Part # 1+ 10+ 100+ Description
              DCX3.1209 $142 $132 $124 90W 12V DC-DC PCB module w/ Cable kit
              DCX3.1209U $150 $140 $132 90W 12V DC-DC Open frame w/ Cable kit
              DCX3.2409 $160 $150 $140 90W 24V DC-DC PCB module w/ Cable kit
              DCX3.2409U $177 $166 $156 90W 24V DC-DC Open frame w/ Cable kit
              DCX3.op1 $12 $10 $9 Remote/ Trigger control option

              PCA2-1215 $180 $172 $165 150W 12V DC-DC PCB module w/ cable kit
              SFX-1215 $190 $182 $175 150W 12V DC-DC Enclosed unit w/ cable kit
              DCX2.1215.XPC $200 $190 $180 150W 12V DC-DC with Shuttle XPC bracket

              The 90W DC-DC power supply is in stock. The 150W power supply has a lead time of 4-6 weeks.

              the response i got from my email to opus

              Limey

              DCX3.1209U $150 $140 $132 90W 12V DC-DC Open frame w/ Cable kit

              Is this the version with a metal casing like is shown on mp3car.com's products web page? link: http://mp3car.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=30

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by el bob
                DCX3.1209U $150 $140 $132 90W 12V DC-DC Open frame w/ Cable kit

                Is this the version with a metal casing like is shown on mp3car.com's products web page? link: http://mp3car.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=30
                im also looking for an opus90w with case.
                i think the first one is just the pcb and the other one is mounted on a plate

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by el bob
                  DCX3.1209U $150 $140 $132 90W 12V DC-DC Open frame w/ Cable kit

                  Is this the version with a metal casing like is shown on mp3car.com's products web page? link: http://mp3car.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=30
                  Yes it is, the other one doesn't have the metal caseing.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The link from above , karpc or wahtever doesn't have opus psu's at least that i can find.. Guess I'll get a 90 from opus direct..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bikr
                      The link from above , karpc or wahtever doesn't have opus psu's at least that i can find.. Guess I'll get a 90 from opus direct..
                      ordering 2 as im typing this

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X