DSP/ with digital/coxal ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSP/ with digital/coxal ???

My buddy got an Empeg and he wants to use the Digital output kit and run it to a EQ/DSP unit he doesn't want to spend as much as I am so any suggestions for a EQ/DSP with a optical or Coxal input that is pretty good.

(I have the ALPINE PXA-H700 but it was spendy. he wants to spend maybe 200 or so.

Basicly he wants a EQ with front rear and Sub out, a digital input for low noise and maybe a few dsp modes (kind of like the Pioneer DEQ-9200 but with a digital input)

i would say just get a good sound card to digital out. good cards have control over left right , rear left rear right, sub center, and EQ right in the software..

sorry if this is no help
    Pete Kastner www.KastNERD.com

Comment

Not really what is needed his empeg has a digital output (that he wants to use) but his amps only have rca inputs, seeing thehe wants front, rear and sub outputs to the amps he needs a EQ/DSP with a digital/Optical input.

Originally posted by beaverpants
      i would say just get a good sound card to digital out. good cards have control over left right , rear left rear right, sub center, and EQ right in the software..

sorry if this is no help

Comment

Working...
      X