Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New PC Plays MP3's and dvd's without booting up your car pc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PC Plays MP3's and dvd's without booting up your car pc.

Check out this new perfect carputer PC. You can play mp3's, watch dvd's, cd's, and tv and radio all without turning on the computer. A definite cool factor.

http://www.tomshardware.com/business...2004_1-02.html

The PC looks nice...But it's really an OS that enable that feature. As it mention that a special partition on the HD. Now if only we can get our hands on this special OS...

Comment

Originally posted by nl4jy
      The PC looks nice...But it's really an OS that enable that feature. As it mention that a special partition on the HD. Now if only we can get our hands on this special OS...
      I looked at AOpen site and some of their motherboards support this on the BIOS level, its quite cool, but I can't figure out if you can get that faceplate that they use on their barebone machine.
      Never be afraid to do something yourself. Remember - amateur built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Yeah my buddy has something like that. He got it at comp usa. Its pretty cool.
        2002 Oldsmobile Alero GL2 4DR
        Aleroputer 90% done (ripped out and being rewired)
        MYMODS:
        Pioneer Head unit in a remote location, Clarion Amp, XM Satilite Radio, 2 10" Audiobahn DVC Subs wired 1 ohm in a bandpass box, Grill Mesh, Halo Guages

Comment

Originally posted by aleromaster
          Yeah my buddy has something like that. He got it at comp usa. Its pretty cool.
          So once again is it all on screen or is there a bracket with buttons?
          Never be afraid to do something yourself. Remember - amateur built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Working...
          X