Tap and Hold = Right click

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tap and Hold = Right click

Are there any applications out there that act as a windows utility that will capture tap and hold events on a touchscreen and relate that to a right click. If so this would be very helpful.

Cheers

Any Free Ones?
    -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

m not sure i think elo had something like that

i was thinking about mounting the rick mouse button and scroll wheel in my dash so i could scroll and right click better
    Pete Kastner www.KastNERD.com

Comment

Could you be more specific... elo???

Comment

http://www.elotouch.com/ elo one of the big makers of touch screens
        Pete Kastner www.KastNERD.com

Comment

That link is wrong but i searched in google and found them. I didn't see what i was looking for. O well. Anybody else know any such utility/applet that is for use with the touchscreen that turns a tap and hold into a right click?

Comment

On Windows XP tablet PC you can tap and hold and it will be a right click. Ive only dont this with my Gateway m275 which is by pen but I would work for touchscreen to.

Comment

You might be able to use girder to do this: www.girder.nl

Comment

the solution may lie in the "handicapped" features of the Graphical Interface
                I don't need no stinkin' startup-shutdown controller... That's what journalized filesystems are for...
                NavSys, the ultimate navigation app
                http://www.navsys.org/

Comment

I agree that the program should offer support for tap and hold events as a right click but i was just thinking that there would be a utility out there that would enable that function for all windows applications instead of being application specific.

Any leads?

Comment

Working...
                  X