No announcement yet.

Power/Boot issues

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power/Boot issues

Ok, I want to preface this post by saying that I did attempt to search for the answer first, but I couldn't find anyone with a similar situation. I have a epia m9000, an 80gb hd, 256mg ram, and a Casetronic 2699R .
    At first I realized that after I would turn the computer on and let it run for a while it would not power up on the next boot. When I pushed the power button, the led's would flash and then the comp would turn off. So I thought it might be a heat issue and bought an internal fan. This didn't remedy the situation. Then I figured it might be a power issue, so I disconnected everything(peripherials, HD, etc), brought the computer inside, and I have the same problem.
    I'm at a stand still, if someone could help me I'd be very appreciative...thanks alot.
    (sorry about the long post)

swap the PSU out and see if it boots then.
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s

Yeah sounds like it might be a bad PSU.. I had this problem with my home system and it was the PSU.. My caps seem to get REALLY hot and the system wouldn't boot till they cooled down..

Thanks for the help...I suppose its worth it to get an opus anyway, I just was going to prolong spending the money for as long as I could.