USB Soundcard frustration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB Soundcard frustration

So I have and M-audio sonica, which I liked, but am not using due to incompatibility with Media Car (new version)...

I bought a pocket muse (don't bother that thing sucks big time, so sent it back and got the next item down)

So I buy a Soundblaster Audigy 2nx.... Great sound, optical input works great for my xm-pcr (TouchXM is working like a champ too bad it's so damn basic) however now I'm suffering with having my eardrums shattered everytime I come out of hibernation due to the Sounblaster issue...

This is fairly frustrating, I really want to keep using the soundblaster due to it's optical input, I've already shelled out too much for a USB sollution. There seem to be small apps that set the volume at boot, and something for standby however I need a fix for hibernation. Has anything at all been done to fix this that I may have missed?

Here ya go! works great for me! http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...digy+nx+100%25

Comment

I saw that, does it work coming out of hibernation or is that just on boot?

Comment

oh, good question. i have not actually tried it yet but i will check it out.

Comment

Working...
        X