Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting audio to my speakers

Hello,
    I currently drive a ford taurus with a Sony EXCD-206 cd receiver. I am planning on putting a car mp3 player into it, but I was trying to figure out how to get the audio from my computer to my speakers. I am not experienced with car wiring, and don't really want to have to pay to get a professional to do this.

First of all, is there any sort of connector that converts rca inputs for the EXCD-206? If not, how would you guys recommend me getting the computer plugged in (keep in mind my lack of car wiring experience and the fact that I have no tape deck).

Thanks in advance,
    SmC

I'm not familiar with Sony headunits, but you can always use an FM converter if you don't have a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SmC_DLuX:
      Hello,
      I currently drive a ford taurus with a Sony EXCD-206 cd receiver. I am planning on putting a car mp3 player into it, but I was trying to figure out how to get the audio from my computer to my speakers. I am not experienced with car wiring, and don't really want to have to pay to get a professional to do this.

First of all, is there any sort of connector that converts rca inputs for the EXCD-206? If not, how would you guys recommend me getting the computer plugged in (keep in mind my lack of car wiring experience and the fact that I have no tape deck).

Thanks in advance,
      SmC
      If your deck supports unilink, you can get one of these: http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S...158XA107&o=&a=

Comment

Working...
      X