Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PCI extention cable? Male one end, Female one end...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCI extention cable? Male one end, Female one end...

I'm doing my test bench setup of my system and have decided that since I plan to install my complete system in the dash, I need some flexibility... I have a Dual PCI riser card for my M10000 but with the orientation, I'm gonna run out of space fast. I had links and company info for someone who made such a thing... basically, the cable is just a ribbon cable with a male card edge on one end, and a female pci slot on the other. It was available with custom lengths... I want/need something with 1'-2' length so I can rearange the cards and stuff within the dash of my vehicle. I have searched all over and can't find anything. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Coach... aka Randy!
    Coach... aka Randy! (I often forget who I really am!) ;)

***Too many pieces and parts to list... maybe someday I'll show'm to ya!***

http://www.adexelec.com/pci32.htm

Hope this helps.
    Current project ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■___ 85%
    Xenarc 700TS, Mobile Athlon 1GHz, Soyo K7VME, 30Gb HD, Slimline DVD drive, TB Santa Cruz, Opus 120W
    Holux G210

03 Acura TL, Zapco & Precision Power amps, Adire Koda comps & EDesign 12" sub.

Comment

THANK YOU! Not only does that help... but thats THE company I had bookmarked but somehow lost! GREAT! Thanks!

Randy!
      Coach... aka Randy! (I often forget who I really am!) ;)

***Too many pieces and parts to list... maybe someday I'll show'm to ya!***

Comment

Here's another link to a some interesting PCI risers. They have two flexi PCI riser options with the PCI slot facing opposite directions.

http://linitx.com/index.php?cPath=11_26

: Jetway J7F2 1.5Ghz Mainboard : Cubid 3688 : CarNetix CNX-P1260 :
        : Netgear 802.11g PCMCIA : 2 x LinITX 7" Screens :
        : BU353 USB GPS Mouse : Panasonic UJ845 DVDRW :

Comment

Working...
        X