FM Radio PC Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FM Radio PC Cards

I've read many posts and am confused. Should I install a D-Link USB FM Radio, or a pc card, or just use my original car radio when I want to listen to FM?
    It appears radio reception through the pc is a problem?
    AtmosUSA.biz, E-Cig Mods
    "A great smoking alternative"

Originally posted by muldrick
    I've read many posts and am confused. Should I install a D-Link USB FM Radio, or a pc card, or just use my original car radio when I want to listen to FM?
    It appears radio reception through the pc is a problem?
    No comment?
    AtmosUSA.biz, E-Cig Mods
    "A great smoking alternative"

Comment

Well I have no experience with the D-Link thing, but have seen many comments about poor reception. I did have a Haupague (spelling) USB radio tuner and the reception did totally suck. I did not however get it connected to the car antenna, just used the wire that came with it....

I personally am going with XM. Much better overall to me.....

I think no matter which way you go (PCI card or USB) the reception on the FM tuners is lacking...

Just my limited opinion.

Comment

I am afraid that dug1967 is right. Although i am sticking with FM and not going to XM yet.... I think that there really isn't a solution that is up to par with the Head Units Radio reception.

When you put a 20db inline amp on the car antenna with the Radio Xtreme people have found it listenable and alot better than with out. Thats what i am going to do to mine and I have the stuff on order.

There is a member here that did this and actually posted a file that showed the difference before and after....quite amazing.
        -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Working...
        X