integrating a fu-fme system into the car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• integrating a fu-fme system into the car

Anyone have any thoughts on how... my friend... would be able to mount one of these systems in his rice car? He was thinking of embedding it in the seat, but i think there would be a cosmetic materials conflict. What do you think?

http://www.fu-fme.com/

lmao I havent been to that site in ages...last time I went it was down.

So you're "friend" eh?

Do you think they really sell those? I almost filled out an order form to see if they'd email me and really try to send one.
    CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

Gosh i'm not sure... I can't say i've found the grapes to place such an order. What if I had a lady friend in the car, how would i explain?

Comment

Heh so does this interface with a WLAN adapter? So that you can do a girl in another car?

Just tell her its a cigarette lighter adapter...errr mines way too big for that kind of a hole so tell her its a holder of some compartment of some sort

Comment

Honestly love, its an automated cucumber tenderizer.
          EPoX mATX SocketA w/onboard Geforce4MX / 512MB PC2700 / AthlonXP 1600
          Lilliput / DVDrom / Opus 150W / WD 3.5" 160GB / SB Audigy NX
          XP home / Road Runner / iGuidance 4.0

Comment

lol, i'm surprised no one else has made comments on this yet? I suppose they don't know what it is and think fufme looks like a typo or something

Comment

that's awesome. now if they'd only make one that's in a usb portable unit.

Comment

Working...
              X