No announcement yet.

Cambridge SoundWorks in a car?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cambridge SoundWorks in a car?

would be a good idea to put this speakers system in my car? besides to buy car speakers?

I was thinking about doing the exact same thing. I think it would be a kick *** Idea for people who don't know jack about car audio and installing car speakers.
    If you do it, tell me how it is.

Just the small matter of the MAINS SOCKET to plug the amp into?? I doubt that an inverter will do in this situation....

Power supply wont be much of a problem. My Cambridge FPS2000 run on a 12 volt. You can easily get a adaptor for the car like the ones they sell for CD players and Car Chargers for Gameboy and Game Gear. My old Game Gear Adaptor would work on these speakers

Hey Prado,

I remember seeing a site with cambridge speakers in the car. I think it was <A HREF="">Mp Chevy</A> But if you have a prado, just fix up the speakers. I have a prado I added one 4 channel mp and one two channel amp and a subwoofer. The Prado is so easy to tune up.Just make sure that the speaker fits in the door, cuz the Prado needs thin speakers

Thank you , for the replies guys , but what´s Prado , what does my parent do? , its a head deck? , were can I found it? Thank you again

No one here knows what a Prado is????

Well its a smaller, faster version of the landcruiser. I have on here in Kuwait. I just figured the Prado in Prado_sergio was in refrence to the car.