Voltage Meter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voltage Meter

Does anyone have a schematic of digital votlmeter circuit? It would be nice to fit this to the car,and see instantly if your battery is still ok.
    Enjoint life!

Why dont you just get a normal digital voltmeter and use its guts. Mount the screen on the dash somewhere. Here in Australia u can pick one up for as low as AU$12 (US$6)... Doesnt get cheaper then that!

I personaly want to show that info on the computers LCD screen itself along with other data.

Ny poka
    Fosgate

System Comp V3 - In progress.
    Low power MB with C7 CPU, DC-DC PSU, car ECU link, USB TV, GPS, 7" TFT, Wireless, Voice.

Comment

If I could see normal digital voltmeter at night,I would defenetely do it.
      Originally posted by Fosgate:
      <STRONG>
      Ny poka</STRONG>
      You russian?
      Enjoint life!

Comment

Any auto parts store will have add on volt guages somewhere. Most of them are backlit.
        Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
        Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
        "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

Originally posted by Dima:
          <STRONG>
          You russian?
          </STRONG>
          Well you could say that... im from that part of the world originally

Yeah back light can be a problem.
          If u could find a voltmeter using LEDs insted of LCDs then that would be a way to go.
          Fosgate

System Comp V3 - In progress.
          Low power MB with C7 CPU, DC-DC PSU, car ECU link, USB TV, GPS, 7" TFT, Wireless, Voice.

Comment

YOU CAN GET BACKLIGHT MULTIMETERS IN AUSTRALIA FOR $AU26.95

The picture probably won't work...
            Its from www.JAYCAR.com.au The part # is QM1522

Comment

off topic, but ukrainian right here.
              The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".

Car: 1992 Buick Roadmaster Station Wagon 358K Miles and still running
              Player: P2 400MHz, 128MB RAM, 30GB HD, IRMAN, 40x4 LCD, 250W ATX PS and 350W Inverter
              Soon to come: 6.4" LCD Display, GPS

Comment

Working...
              X