Italian Help.....! Adapter Jae to Ide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian Help.....! Adapter Jae to Ide

Hello to all, I am new of the forum and I am Italian, I have a problem with the dvd drive of mine carpc, in practical I do not succeed to find an adapter jae/ide for the Matsu****a drive Sr-8185c 6x slot-load Dvd for Imac. I am deprived of hope!!! I would be pleasing to anyone can help me. Thanks
    P.S. excuse for my English.

http://www.midwestmac.com/page61.html Might ship to Italy. You want part no. 922-4027

Comment

It is this???

but where they are the connectors for the feeding and the audio?

Comment

I may be wrong but...

I though you dont really need the audio-out anymore with new media player when playing audio CDs.

Comment

Ricky327 is correct: you do not need audio connectors. The IDE connector is all that is needed.

Comment

You can guarantee it to me? it is very important...
            You know where I can find of the information for the argument?

Comment

Try it on your desktop PC.

Just unplug the CDROM audio cable and see if it still work without it on mediaplayer

Comment

Look at the link :

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Misc..._20882515.html

1b) Under Windows Me/XP using Windows Media Player you can play your CD's without needing any audio cables as the sound is transmitted using the Data cable. Assuming that the drive can still read CD-Roms it will work. While you are using Windows Media Player you should download WMP 9series. It contains improvments over the older versions.

Comment

Thanks indeed, your information are very useful... now do not remain that to find me the adapter to the better price. Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Comment

If you find a better price for one, let me know, that's the best price I've been able to find for one. 820-1050-A is another model number to look for.

Comment

Working...
                    X