Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have an extra lilliput power button?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have an extra lilliput power button?

I shaved off all the buttons but the power one, and so I seperated it from the rest of them, somehow in the midst of molding in my screen, it must have got thrown away. Does anyone have an extra one laying around somewhere?

Please let me know

Thanks

You want the original one so that it will fit into the stock button panel?

Comment

yes, or if anyone know of some other button that will fit, I could get that.

Thanks

Comment

E-mail DigitalWW, I think he carries them but they aren't on his site.
        [H]4 Life
        My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
        It will be done sometime in the next generation.
        I'm a lesbian too.
        I am for hire!

Comment

thanks I'll do that, if anyone else has one I'll paypal them 5 bucks for it

Comment

ahhhh!! I need to find someone who will ship this out tonight, I'm going on vacation tommorow and won't be back till friday, just wanted this to come in the mail while I'm gone so when I get back I can finish up my project

Comment

well some really nice person on here sent me one, or at least tried to, the dang sorter machine at the post office must have somehow screwed it up when it went through it, anyway when i got the envolope there was a big hole in it and no button, so I'm still desperately searcing for one of these, let me know if you can help me out please!!!

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jermkesler
                well some really nice person on here sent me one, or at least tried to, the dang sorter machine at the post office must have somehow screwed it up when it went through it, anyway when i got the envolope there was a big hole in it and no button, so I'm still desperately searcing for one of these, let me know if you can help me out please!!!

thanks

that would chap my ***
                throw a moon

heuvos vin chevos

Comment

I had the same problem when Armen sent me a diode. When i got the envelope there was a nice little hole with the diode face poking through. Fortunately, he had taped it down to a piece of paper inside so it didn't fall out. Da*n post office!
                  2004 4runner

Comment

Still Need One!

Comment

Working...
                    X